OUR COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The term “personal data” in this Policy refers to personal information which is capable of identifying you as an individual. You can visit our website without providing any personal data or information. When we need to collect personal data from you to provide you with a particular service, we will ask you to voluntarily supply us with the information we need.
WHY IS PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
1. Booking meeting rooms and Learning Space: We use your personal information to complete and administer your online reservations.
2. Customer Service: Sharing your details with our customer service staff allows us to respond when you need us.
3. Customer Reviews and blogs: We may use your contact information to invite you to some events and offer you the possibility to present your company there. Also, we may ask you to provide us some information about yourself and your company that we might use on our website or HUB13 Members group in Facebook. This can help our companies to network and be informed about HUB13’s new members.
4. Marketing Activities: We send newsletters to our customers by email and invite customers to events through our HUB13 Members Facebook group.
We may also enable you to sign in to HUB13 Members Facebook group with your social media accounts. Your social media provider will be able to tell you more about how they use and process your data in such cases.
5. Improving Our Services: We use personal information for analytical purposes, to improve our services, to enhance the user experience, and to improve the functionality and quality of our online services.