HUB13 new member Vertaaensin.fi is looking for two interns to join their world class team in Helsinki this autumn.
Vertaaensin.fi is building Finland’s leading platform for consumers to easily and quickly compare rates and services of banks, insurance and telecom providers.
There are 2 positions available for September-December 2015 for passionate interns:
Marketing intern (download full description here)
- build platform’s network through researching people and websites
- assist in driving organic search traffic through performing and tracking outreach through social, email and telephone
- develop and leverage online partnerships to help promote the brand
- generate editorial content for websites, blogs, newsletters and (social media)
- ad-hoc support for marketing and start-up related activities (e.g. SEO, performance reporting)
Business Development intern (download full description here)
- data collection and validation for building the platform’s foundation
- content creation to enrich the user experience on our platform
- participation in developing our provider specific sales strategy
- participation in creating provider discussion materials
- support in day-to-day operations of the fast growing start-up
If you’re interested, email your CV, cover letter and study transcripts to email@example.com